For Controller, Accountant, Bookkeeper, or Systems Consultant positions:
- Minimum three years’ experience in a similar role at a small to mid-sized company; professional certifications or credentials and some public accounting experience
- Work history that includes operating multiple companies’ accounting, finances, or systems.
- Technology affluent; strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Ability and desire to learn new systems and technologies at a rapid
- Strong people skills including the ability to interact with various clients; excellent listening skills and ability to learn new skills a must.
- High ethical standards and a track record of honest business dealings.
- Self-starter with excellent organization skills.
- Experience and expertise in at least two or more of the following areas: bookkeeping, financial reporting, M&A, financial analysis, financial modeling,
forecasting, process improvement, financial systems, software implementation, or cash management.