- Minimum five years’ experience as a CFO/Finance Director at a small to mid-sized company; CPA and/or MBA credentials and some public accounting experience preferred.
- Work history that includes improving multiple companies’ finances, processes, and cash flow.
- Technology fluent; strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Ability and desire to learn new systems and technologies at a rapid
- Strong people skills including the ability to interact with various levels within clients; excellent listening skills and ability to learn new skills a
- High ethical standards and a track record of honest business dealings.
- Good current working knowledge of financial reporting and an awareness of current corporate tax rules and regulations.
- An ability to communicate “the words behind the numbers” that explain why performance is trending in a
- Self-starter with excellent organization skills and the ability to function both at the detail and “big picture” levels without losing sight of project
- Experience and expertise in at least three or more of the following areas: strategic planning, M&A, bank financing, financial analysis, financial modeling,
forecasting, process improvement, start-ups, executive compensation, sales growth, financial systems, or cash management.